- milladesignAsked on August 06, 2014 at 04:30 AM
Hi, my form can only choose up til 2014, but the customers will need to be able to choose several year ahead … at least up til 2020 … how can I fix this?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 06, 2014 at 07:42 AM
You can change this by logging into your account and doing the following:
1. Open the form, select the date field
2. Click on the 'year from' button from the toolbox above, and enter the lower select-able value (like 2000 or 2010) - click OK to save:
3. Click on the 'Year To' button, enter an upper value like '2050', then click OK to save:
And your field will be automatically populated:
Please let us know if this helps.
- milladesignAnswered on August 06, 2014 at 07:47 AM
Yes! Thank you :)