- ethanathansAsked on August 07, 2014 at 12:10 AM
Is it possible to make a Paypal Item "Drop down" list after radio button selection?
I need a form done that would drop down in Paypal selection list after Radio Button Selection.
I will place my order for Jot Form and look forward to a swift response or phone call.
I do advocate your great service, but I
like industry secrets and you
guys are one of them.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 07, 2014 at 05:35 AM
Yes, you can arrange your paypal products in a drop-down list after a radio button selection.
This can be achieved with the following steps:
1. Add your paypal field, click next to go to products and create a product, save it, then click on add new option as shown:
2. Use "Add a Custom Property" to add variations of the product you created - list the products in the properties box:
3. Select "Enable Special Pricing" then click next to add in the price for each of the items:
Click "Next" to complete the setup.
Here is a sample form with that set-up - http://form.jotformpro.com/form/40057147410949
Please let us know if this helps.