We have several Donation types or levels and the current set-up on the payment form (*I'm using the PayPal Pro option) does not allow for this - only lets me enter one type or option for Donation. If I use the multiple product option, then the payment is not flagged as a donation via PayPal, and will create more work on our accounting end - is there any way to give radio button options within the Payment API for Donations?
Dajana Swanson, NEHA
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 22, 2010 at 06:21 AM
Donation is usually something the user enters. So, I am not sure how having multiple options would help? Will you have suggested donation options?
- mojo40designAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 08:55 PM
I'm looking for the same option.
- allanftdAnswered on October 15, 2011 at 12:37 AM
For now, you can use the option shown below if possible:
Thank you and have fun using JotForm!
- childrenshealingAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Is there a way to add an "Other" option where they can enter their own amount?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 01:42 PM
Unfortunately, there's no option for that. But please take a look at this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/142631-Donation-form-with-Other-that-can-be-filled-in-by-hand-and-recurring-donations, I have responded you there for possible workarounds.