- kevincomptonAsked on August 30, 2011 at 02:29 PM
How do I apply autoclear to the fields?
- allanftdAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 03:12 PM
You can add a Reset button beside the Submit button by turning the Reset Button on in the toolbar as shown below:
Hope that this addresses your question properly. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- kevincomptonAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 05:19 PM
That is not what I mean. What I'm asking is if there is a setting so that when users select a field to type in the default text disappears on click. Like any other professional form would have :)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 05:24 PM
I believe that what you're asking about is a watermark or a hint example as how we call it in JotForm.
To add one to your text box or text area:
1. While editing the form, click on your form field
2. Click the Hint Example button in the toolbar
3. Type in what you want to display as hint
4. Click OK then save your form
We hope this helps you. Thank you for using JotForm!