What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Inquiries about uploading files.Asked by Le Anne Wiseman on August 07, 2014 at 03:56 PM
2. How many file upload fields can you have?
3. Can our entrants upload JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PDFs and Word Documents?
4. How much data can be uploaded per upload field?
5. How much data can be uploaded per entry?
6. Is there a monthly data upload limit? If so, how much?
7. Alternatively, if someone is submitting different types of data (JPEG, TIFF, GIFF, PDF), could they put it all in one zip file and then upload one zip file per entry?
2) As far as I know there is no limit, I just tried my form with 11 upload fields, and all .jpeg files went through.
You can also allow multiple uploads in an upload field by click on "Allow Multiple":
3) The default file extensions types that are supplied and accepted are:
pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, csv, txt, rtf, html, zip, mp3, wma, mpg, flv, avi, jpg, jpeg, png, gif
In order to add additional files to the list, please check this guide: Upload Field Allowed File Types
4) That depends on the type of account you have, on a free account you have 100MB available space each month. So, if in one upload field the user uploads a file of 100MB, and tries to upload more in another field, most likely, the form will not be submitted.
You may take a look at our pricing page to see the description of the paid plans.
5) A person can upload up to 1GB per form submission, but it depends as well in the type of account you have, let say you have a Premium account, which gives you 10GB available space per month, then you will be fine. Please refer to this guide: Changing the Upload Size Limit
6) Yes there is a monthly limit, visit our pricing page to see the available space for each plan.
7) Yes, zip extension is part of the default file types that are accepted.
Hope this helps you, let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.