- nwsurrogacyAsked on August 07, 2014 at 07:02 PM
As an aside, we'd love to see the option of downloading one submission at a time or check boxes to select which submissions to download
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 07, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Unfortunately we do not have such options where you can select which submission you want to download.
Please be noted that this option is currently available in PDF download and here are the steps you should follow:
1. Go to your form's submission page. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. You can select the submission which you want to download in pdf and Click on the "Get PDF" from the header. This will download the selected submission data in pdf. Please check the screenshot below:
3. Another option is to select the multiple submissions from the grid. You can hold the "Ctrl" button of your keyboard and select the submissions you wan to download. You can click on the "PDF" button. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.