- campcolumbaAsked on August 30, 2011 at 06:11 PM
I cannot enter the correct password with my account name but i'm sure of what it is so im pretty sure of what it is. And I want to change who is billed for the cost. Another question is that we are being charged $12.25 rather than $9.95 or what ever it is? And we didn't actually want the premium package after April ended but didn't notice we had to change it is there any way we can get that money back?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 31, 2011 at 01:23 PM
That's quite a lot of issues in a single thread. Not that I'm complaining, but in the future, please open separate threads for each question so as to avoid confusion in the support exchanges. Thanks!
I have initiated a password reset for your account. You shall receive an e-mail for instructions on how to change it. The e-mail was sent to info@campcolumba.***.**
Billing change issue
Sadly, the only way to change billing information is to cancel your existing subscription then open a new one.
To cancel your existing subscription:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
Our paid subscriptions are priced in US Dollars, that is why you are charged a different amount in NZ Dollars.
Sorry but I don't think we can do that. Five months have passed now, shouldn't you have contacted us on the first unwanted charge?