- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 08, 2014 at 12:29 AM
Do you want to add a background color along with the pictures?
Here are the steps to change the background color of your form:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on the "Form Style" tab.
3. Click on the "Background" button which will display a color chooser.
4. Select the desired color or input the color code in the text box and click "Ok" button. Please check the screenshot below:
Please inject the following custom css code in your form to add the image as your background:
no-repeat top left;
Please replace the above URL with your image URL.
The following guide should help you to inject css code: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.