- kwillmottAsked on August 08, 2014 at 10:02 AM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 08, 2014 at 12:22 PM
I see that your form is integrated with Authorize.net and added with 3 subscriptions. I am sorry to inform you that it is not possible to add sales tax on subscriptions. However, you may add taxes to products. Please follow the steps below to add taxes at base rate.
1. Choose Sell Products in the Payment wizard
2. Add products
3. Click on Taxes from Other options
4. Select the products that are taxable at base tax rate and enter tax percentage
Finish the integration.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.