- behindthebootsphotographyAsked on August 09, 2014 at 02:30 PM
I am trying to provide a print release for clients to print off themselves, is is possible for them to print off the form through Jotform?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 09, 2014 at 08:13 PM
Yes, form respondents can also print the form and even the form submissions.
Though I am not really sure what you meant by "off the forms" , I think it is more on how the form respondent can print the form submission.
You can add the Print button on your form so that clients can print-the-form.
If you want the clients to be able to print the form with the submission data (after they submitted the form), do the following steps:
1. Create an Autoresponder Email for the form.
Follow this user guide -Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
2. Add the pdf-link in the Autoresponder email message.
3. After clients submitted the form, they will received confirmation email with the link to allow them to view the PDF submission of the form -- they can then Print the PDF file.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.