- aylin77Asked on August 31, 2011 at 04:34 AM
I would like to know what is the protocol between jtoform and dropbox. And where I can find it?
Thanks a lot
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 31, 2011 at 09:10 PM
The protocol used in transferring uploaded files to
Dropbox is FTP (File Transfer Protocol). Upon integration you will be prompted
to login to your Dropbox account. There is no need to manually add the FTP
details to your JotForm account.
1. Select your form on My forms page and click Submissions button at the top.
2. Click "Display Options" button on the right side of the Submissions page.
3. Select Dropbox integration. This will only appear if you have a file upload field in the form created.
Hope this helps let us know if you have clarifications.