- capitalfundAsked on August 10, 2014 at 02:23 AM
test email still shows Jotform as sender even though it is changed and saved as u see in the screenshot
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 10, 2014 at 04:39 AM
You have to make an actual submissions with your from in order to see the result. Just fill your form and submit.
Test email notifications contains default email contents including the sender name and emails.
Contact us again if you have further questions. Thanks!
- capitalfundAnswered on August 11, 2014 at 03:54 AM
but in order to complete the form i have to do a paypal payment so the form will submit. i can't make a paypal charge just to test this. what is you solution?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 11, 2014 at 04:41 AM
There are multiple options to test your PayPal payment form without making an actual payment:
1. You can mark your question as not required and test your form without making any product selection.
2. Another alternative is to enable the "Sandbox Mode" of your PayPal question. The PayPal Sandbox is an environment within which you can prototype and test PayPal integrated form. You can test your form and make dummy payments as well. The PayPal Sandbox is an almost identical copy of the live PayPal payment system. Please check the screenshot below:
Please be noted that you will have to signup for a "PayPal Sandbox" account by clicking on the following URL: https://www.sandbox.paypal.com
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.