- ARRLNHAsked on August 31, 2011 at 08:47 AM
How do add my own images to a form????
- allanftdAnswered on August 31, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Using the Image field under Power Tools, you can insert your own image into any part of your form. To use this field, please follow these steps:
1. Drag Image field found under Power Tools into your form canvass.
2. Click the gear icon on the upper right corner of the field.
3. Select how you would like to import your image into your form. Click Next.
4. Follow the steps on the next window.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!