- rickvvAsked on August 11, 2014 at 08:50 AM
I have a form setup as Purchase Order, and would like to change it to take PayPal...Is there a simple conversion, or do I need to re-create the whole thing?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 11, 2014 at 11:03 AM
It is very simple to change the payment gateway from one to another without having to add the products again. Please follow the steps provided below to change the payment gateway from Purchase Order to PayPal.
1. Open the form that you want to change the payment gateway in editing mode.
2. Remove the current payment gateway by clicking on 'X'
3. You'll be prompted to keep the products to use with another payment gateway. Click on YES.
4. Now, proceed with adding new payment gateway i.e., PayPal. The products are automatically added to your gateway and you can skip 3rd step of adding products. However, you may add other options if necessary. The guide Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form is also helpful to you in setting up PayPal gateway.
5. Complete the integration.
6. Save and test your form.
Hope this information helps. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.
- rickvvAnswered on August 11, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Thanks so very much. I wouldn't have asked, if I had known it was so simple...but I just didn't find it in the FAQ. I do appreciate your time.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 11, 2014 at 11:19 AM
We are here to help you. If you need further assistance, you can always get in touch with us anytime. We are always happy to assist you.
Thank you for using JotForm.