- gyangtingAsked on August 12, 2014 at 03:48 AM
Can you please add france to Paypal Pro ?
I've asked Paypal and they've said it's up to you to add countries other than the US, Canada and UK.
Here's is the integration manual for Paypal France - Integral Evolution, the equivalent to Paypal Pro. It's in English.
I'm unable to use your forms at this point because of that.
I'd have to cancel my paid account if you can't add Paypal France.
I'd hate to do that as I really like your service.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 09:44 AM
I am creating a feature request to add "French Franc" currency support in PayPal Pro and sending it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
- gyangtingAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Hi, The French Franc disappeared in 2001. It was replaced by the Euro.
It's not possible to have the French Franc as a currency.
Here's the issue:
- Paypal has different payment gateways for different countries.
- US, Canada and UK are on Paypal Pro
- France is on another system, named Paypal Integral Evolution.
- This system for France also works for: . Australia . Hong Kong . Singapore . Italy . Japan . Spain . United Kingdom (Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution)
If you implement the system for France, it will work for these countries as well, some of which are major countries, such as Japan.
Here's the integration manual for France, in English: https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/en_FR/developer/docs/pdf/integralevolution.pdf
PS: Please to do not change the titles of my questions and do not delete my posts (one post of mine was deleted). Thanks.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 02:07 PM
Thank you for updating us on this. I have certainly added your comments to the ticket along with the link so that our developer in charge of this can be aware of it.
- gyangtingAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 07:45 PM
Any update on this integration ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 09:08 PM
The feature request is already assigned to our developer. Unfortunately, there's no update yet and we can't promise you an ETA for the request. If there's any, our developers will surely notify you via this thread.
- gyangtingAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 10:51 PM
Thanks for lettiing me know.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- gyangtingAnswered on August 16, 2014 at 05:48 AM
I'd be very happy to be among your beta testers for this feature, if you need some. I have a French Paypal Integral Evolution account.
Also, there are a couple of features that your competitors (form providers or shopping cart providers) do not have, that would be great to offer:
- option to implement iframe paypal form on mobile. The manual says that to display a mobile optimized flow, pass either mobile or mobile-iframe in the template HTML variable at transaction time. (page 37)
- option to propose "pay by card" before "Pay with Paypal", both on mobile and desktop. Last week, I asked Paypal how to do this (I was trying to do this myself with woocommerce - can't make it work as I'm not a programmer), and they say that it's only a latter of adding two variables to the "SetExpressCheckout" request:
Let me know if I can be of help!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 16, 2014 at 03:38 PM
If Paypal API Supports that, I am sure that is possible to implement. Everyone will be notified as well.
- riskprocessorAnswered on August 25, 2014 at 04:05 PM
Well, that’s really so nice of JotForm Support to create a separate feature to fulfill the request of a single forum member! However, it is equally disappointing to find out that French Franc was replaced by the Euro back in 2001 and can’t be accepted as a valid currency anymore. Please keep me updated with whatever new you people come up pertaining to the same!
- gyangtingAnswered on August 25, 2014 at 04:13 PM
@riskprocessor, Strange comment...
- gyangtingAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 02:52 PM
Hello JotForm Team. Any news about the Paypal Integral Evolution implementation?
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 05:22 PM
Thank you for contacting us, and we apologize for the delay. This ticket is assigned and prioritized. We don't have a guaranteed timeline for when it will be implemented however.
As per riskprocessor's comment, we wouldn't be implementing the acceptance of the Franc. Here's a doc that describes the requested integration:
It's an involved process, and needs to be thoroughly checked before releasing. This ticket will be updated when it's complete.
- gyangtingAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 02:34 PM
Have you been able to implement Paypal Integral Evolution?
- BenAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 04:49 PM
All I can tell you at this time is that I can see developers being assigned to this and that this is marked as important. I however can not give you any time frame in which this feature would be available.
If there are any updates our developers will leave them on this thread for you.
- OMF2016Answered on February 15, 2016 at 10:53 AM
Have you been able to implement Paypal Integral Evolution? Cause the country unsupported problem is still running.
- gyangtingAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 11:17 AM
Hi MOF2016, I've never been able to implement it! I used Stripe instead, which works like a charm. I do not use jotform for payments, however.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 11:25 AM
Unfortunately we have not received any update from our backend team yet. As the ticket is still assigned, one of our developer is looking into this issue. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
We do have integration with Stripe and you may like to take a look at the following guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/190-How-to-Integrate-Stripe-with-your-Form
- OMF2016Answered on February 16, 2016 at 04:46 AMHy
Thank for your answer.I get a last question. I know it's not possible for the moment, but can we
see with developper to had two payment method in one form. So we can offer
the possibility to the consumer to choose between pay with his CB (with the
stripe integration) or with his paypal acocunt.
2016-02-15 17:24 GMT+01:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 07:02 AM
You're welcome. I've created a new thread for your last question. Please check and follow up here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/773162.