- ghboosterAsked on August 12, 2014 at 10:22 AM
The Edit pages of my forms on your site are a jumble of unformatted html.
The forms on my Wordpress site appear bulletted with less carriage returns than usual. The forms are also slow to load.
Is this a site wide disruption? Everything was fine last night.
- ghboosterAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 10:37 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Can you see this URL?
MaxCDN seems to be having a problem in Seattle:
- ghboosterAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 10:53 AM
How does this impact your service?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 12:46 PM
This should not impact our service with the exception of a very minor amount of people. This is what the form looks like currently on your site to most:
Very few users should see the jumbled version. Hopefully this is resolved soon but this should have very minimal impact on service overall. Thank you for your patience.