- ottographixAsked on August 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM
I am going to be upgrading the account I just created soon, but am wondering...
How do I send files to a clients DropBox?
When I set up the DropBox on my form it automatically connected it to the one on my computer.
That's great because I needed to test it, but how do I disconnect it and send it to my clients DropBox?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 01:23 PM
There are two possible solutions.
1. Use your client's dropbox account when you integrate the form, so the files will go straight to your client's dropbox account.
2. Use your dropbox account and share the files to your client's dropbox account. This guide from dropbox will be of help. https://www.dropbox.com/help/389
Whichever you like, both are possible. However, I would prefer the option 1 so files will be forwarded to your client's dropbox account after form submission. But, you have option 2 just in case your client will not share their dropbox account.
To remove the dropbox integration, just open the dropbox integration again from the integrations list and then click the remove integration button. Do the same steps if you want to re-integrate back the form to dropbox.
Hope this helps!
- ottographixAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 01:48 PM
Excellent. Thanks for your thorough answer EltonChris.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 03:27 PM
Very glad to see Elton's answer sorted out your question. Cheers!