- the.usa.shopping.centerAsked on August 12, 2014 at 10:29 PM
For some reason when I click on the checkbox of the terms and conditions, it redirects me to404 - Not Found The page you are trying to access does not exist.
Note: This problem occurred today. It was working fine before!
Click on Buy Now button to reach the form.
My customers cannot complete their order. Please help me ASAP.
- the.usa.shopping.centerAnswered on August 13, 2014 at 12:12 AM
I had to create a checkbox without using your terms and conditions tools to fix the issue in the meantime. However you can use the link below to see the issue.
Click on Buy Now button.
- jedcadornaAnswered on August 13, 2014 at 07:18 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience. I have reported this issue to our 2nd level so they can rectify the problem. You'll be notified here once this is fixed.
- jedcadornaAnswered on August 13, 2014 at 09:06 AM
After making some test it shows that terms and condition widget is causing the issue. You can temporarily replace the terms and condition by a simple check box while ticket is being escalated to our 2nd level.
Adding an agreement checkbox guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/76-How-to-add-agreement-check-box-to-a-form
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 13, 2014 at 09:30 AM
The problem should be fixed by now. Would you please kindly check on your end to confirm?