- smacrae347Asked on August 13, 2014 at 01:54 PM
I do have a long form and when it is submitted it just shows a blank screen. I can't tell if it is actually scrolling up or not. But I don't see the Thank You msg. I have tried a couple of things that I found in the Forum, but couldn't get anything to work.
I would ultimately like for it to display the "Thank You" response with a link to go to the homepage of my website;
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 13, 2014 at 03:55 PM
You can make the form to go to a link of your site, by setting a Custom URL on Thank you message.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You" button on toolbar
3. Select "Custom URL" in the thank you page wizard and click "Next" button
4. Enter URL of the success page on your site and click on Finish