- finstaffAsked on August 13, 2014 at 04:27 PM
When we produce a PDF of a record, it shows code at the top where we have text...how to we fix that? Can we exclude just those two text sections from the PDF? Please let me know how to fix this some way. See screenshot to see what I mean.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 13, 2014 at 05:45 PM
That is because you're pasting content from an outside HTML source to our Free Text HTML field. Please be informed that some HTML tags are not supported by our current Text field.
To fix that, simply style the text using the available tools from the text field:
- finstaffAnswered on August 13, 2014 at 06:01 PM
Is there a way to exclude those fields from the PDF output? It is just text instructions, not actual data.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 13, 2014 at 06:14 PM
Yes, access your form submissions page:
In the form submissions page settings, uncheck the option "Shows Headers and Texts":
Note, this is applied to text fields, headers and images. There is no way you can hide/show an individual item.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 18, 2016 at 06:55 AM
I created a separate thread for your inquiry. We'll address your issue on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1014391. Thank you.