- jrussellAsked on September 01, 2011 at 02:34 AM
After I choose a 2 digit date, I only see 1 number.
This is on birthdates but the todays date shows fine.
This also happens on the year with showing only 3 numbers as in 199 for 1998.
What to do?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 03:00 AM
I have tested the form under Firefox, Chrome, IE8, and Safari but couldn't replicate this problem. Can you confirm if this issue happens only when viewing the standalone form under IE 9 so I can submit a report ticket for it?
In the meantime, try injecting this css code to your form:
To inject custom css:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences Form button
3. Choose Form Styles tab
4. Copy and paste the css code in the Inject Custom CSS textarea
Let me know how it works for you. Thanks!
- jrussellAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 03:03 AM
It's IE9 in or out of compatibility view.
trying the inject though
* no, that did not work, it still shows the single and or 3 numbers day / year. but it did make the fields larger :)
I can't remove that CSS inject now either, will not let me
It's the months as well not showing all either
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 03:31 AM
Just click on the custom css area to make it editable then remove the codes.
Anyway, I see that you have changed the theme of the form. Did it make any difference with the way the selected drop down option is displayed?
- jrussellAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 03:38 AM
Yes, everything in a dropdown shows perfect with the new form choice.
I needed to do this for now.
I did want to use the XXL form though as umm.. older people use it .. not that I am saying they can't see LOL
I don't know what is wrong with IE9 but it will not let me make the Inject CSS editable again.
Anyway, the form is fine for now until we figure out the XXL form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 03:44 AM
I understand what you mean :)
Anyway, I have submitted a report ticket for this issue. We will have our developers take a look into this. We'll let you know once it's fixed. Thank you for your patience.
- emrew86Answered on October 11, 2011 at 01:56 AM
bug has been fixed...