- hollywoodtodayAsked on August 13, 2014 at 11:10 PM
My form works in chrome but does not work in explorer, BIG PROBLEM - WHY?
"preview" works fine, even in explorer, but once its on my site it doesnt compute viewing through explorer.
- hollywoodtodayAnswered on August 13, 2014 at 11:27 PM
I believe Im using IE 9. I tried on 2 computers, but no good.
This is what my order looked like. The "15" was in the "calculation" spot, but on the bottom, the "total" has no value lol. So he purchased my product for free. Thats no good. At minimum it would have been $70
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 03:11 AM
Probably because of IE compatibility view settings. As we all know, IE has it for versions lower than 11. If the form was embedded, try using or changing it to our iFrame method: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. This should help. If not, please update us here.
- hollywoodtodayAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Well, the iframed version works fine for the time being.
Thanks a bunch
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 02:02 PM
We are happy to hear the suggested solution worked for you.
Do get back to us should you encounter any other problems.