- jusmeigAsked on April 16, 2010 at 04:06 AMAs the title suggst, can't find out where to do this!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 16, 2010 at 04:50 AMThe Excel Spreadsheet has moved to "Submissions" section now.
So, select your form on "Submissions", then click on the "Excel" item on the middle of the page.
- MADABOUTAnswered on April 16, 2010 at 08:42 AM
This has absolutely no effect whatsoever. Please fix yet another bug in this crazy an ill thought out update.
- receitadevidaAnswered on April 16, 2010 at 09:13 AMI think the problem is about the size of the sheet. It could be useful to have parameters (as "date") as it had before.We're having lots of problems here because of this. It's just not working.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 16, 2010 at 10:38 AMI emailed you the Excel files. I am not sure what was the problem. But I was able to download them fine. The 13k submission file take some time though to download.
- receitadevidaAnswered on April 19, 2010 at 07:55 AMWell, we need this daily. And the file is too big to do this. We just want as were before, when we could choose the date parameter.