- reactorAsked on September 01, 2011 at 08:49 AM
I've use premium version for 1 month. Next month my account become a Free, but i still have bills for 10$ every month. I contact about this through Contact Us form, but i don't get a reply. So why i still recieve invoices from "INTERLOGY" for 10$ every month when my account is Free?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 01:46 PM
You have not cancelled your subscription for account aquareactor, that is why you are getting billed for it. You must cancel the premium subscription on your Paypal account so that you will not be billed anymore.
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button
Let me know if you have further concerns regarding this issue. Thanks!