- discoverychurchAsked on September 01, 2011 at 10:47 AM
We are using a form as a volunteer sign up and we are expecting about 6,000 volunteers total. Since there isn't a submission limiter, we can't remove volunteer time slots when they are full, but is there a way to see how many people have signed up for a particular day and time? Like how many have selected particular options? Its just going to be a lot of work to tally up a total of 6,000 volunteers.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 11:22 AM
You can create a visual report and then chart a specific field in your form to see how many times an option has been selected.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the name of the form of which you want to create a report
3. Click the Reports button in the toolbar, then click Add New Report
4. Choose Visual Report Builder then click Next
5. Click Edit Report button in the Visual Report Builder
6. Click on a chart, then click the gear icon to select which question to create a chart of
7. Click the Save Report button to save your report
To access this report, go to My Forms, click on this form then click the Reports button. Click the magnifying glass icon beside the visual report.
Hope you find this useful. Thank you for using JotForm!