- aylin77Asked on September 01, 2011 at 11:24 AM
Is jotform safe harbor compliant?
Thakns a lot
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 02:58 PM
I believe we're not opted in to the safe harbor program. I will have to confirm with our developers though. I have submitted a ticket for your question.
- ScoutsScotlandAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 11:59 AM
I'm also interested to know if you're Safe harbour compliant. Please update me as well :)
- allanftdAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 12:29 PM
Noted, Candy. Please stand by for updates.
- FormTesterAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 05:58 AM
Are there any updates on that topic? I would also need to know that.
- KadeJMAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 09:33 AM
Hi FormTester, unfortunately at the moment there are no further updates about this topic but as soon as anything changes in this thread you will be notified about it.
- owarwickAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 07:33 AM
Is there anymore on this?
- KadeJMAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 10:27 AM
Unfortunately at the moment no we do not have any news about this yet. If there's any changes then we'll update this thread when that happens.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 03:43 PM
Great news, we're now Safe Harbor certified. Please see our privacy page here:
And here's the official link:
Do let us know if you have further questions.