- OCMAGICAsked on August 14, 2014 at 05:38 PM
it will not allow me to click on the form? Solution?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 07:38 PM
I checked your form and seems to be receiving the submissions normally.
Could you provide with a detailed description of the issue and the URL of the website where it is embedded so that we would be able to help you further.
We'll wait for your response. Thank you for using JotForm.
- OCMAGICAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 08:38 PM
Its not the submission, in my text window on wordpress where I am trying to put the form. When I click on the symbol and my forms come up, I cannot select my form to use.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 11:13 PM
I understand that you are experiencing issues when selecting the form from the plugin. Could you try embedding the form using normal embed method i.e., through html code.
Also, I request you to clear the browser's cache using the following guide and then try selecting the form.
The issue should be resolved now. If the issue still persists, please get back to us. We'll look into this issue further.
- OCMAGICAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 02:12 AM
I did that and I still cannot select the form.
- jedcadornaAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 08:16 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience.
This could be a problem with the newer version of wordpress, mine just got updated to 3.9.2. It seems like when you click on the jotform icon it's opening another lightbox browser then you need to close and open to choose the forms. The form will appear after closing and reopening, but you can't select it. I have submitted a ticket to our 2nd level to rectify this issue.
Here's how it looks on my end.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 16, 2014 at 05:40 AM
Problem has been fixed,
Sorry for the trouble,
- eliteembassyAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 05:04 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 06:54 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.