- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 02:05 AM
Can you please tell us the form URL? We'll check this further. I cannot replicate the error to my forms so I'm thinking the issue is specifically to your form only.
I look forward to your reply.
- cisco35Answered on August 15, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Here is the link to the Form I created on the new account:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 01:58 PM
I cloned your form to test it and was unable to reproduce this issue. I am able to save and do not receive the error. However, I do occasionally receive this error while working on forms when there is an element in the form still updating when I press save. When I do things such as create a large block of text, duplicate a good deal of fields, or lag a bit after adding an element, I get this error when saving. The form does usually save anyway though.
Are you unable to save at all? If so, please let us know and we will be happy to see what we can do.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- cisco35Answered on August 15, 2014 at 02:59 PM
I receive the email of the form pdf but it does not push to Salesforce CRM.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 04:05 PM
I believe your Salesforce questions is being addressed in this thread here:
- EdubureauAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 08:57 AMCan;t save my form neither am i able to view it offline..It's showing An error occured while saving your form #CaVb5fxs3BxVEbI and the link to my form is http://www.jotform.com//?formID=52224365297559 Please kindly help