- mgrimgjotAsked on September 01, 2011 at 01:10 PM
Is it possible to modify or take away the color that appears around the form felid when you highlight it?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 01:27 PM
Thanks for asking. It is possible to change the background color for an active form field by injecting this custom css:
To inject this css:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences Form button
3. Choose Form Styles tab
4. Copy and paste the css code in the Inject Custom CSS textarea
Hope you find this useful. Thank you for using JotForm!
- mgrimgjotAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 02:00 PM
thank you for your response but i think we are talking about two different things...
I was asking about the yellow highlight effect that appears around the edge of the field....is it possible to change that?