- HPAAAsked on September 01, 2011 at 03:44 PM
For example, I am selling tickets to an event and I want people to be able to buy 2 or more of the same type of ticket. How do I give them the option to select more than one on the same product. The wizard only greates a check box for them to select one product or another.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 04:05 PM
Here is how you do it:
1. Click the Wizard icon in your Paypal payment field
2. Click Next twice until you reach the Products screen
3. Click Add New Option
4. Choose Add Quantity Property then click Next
5. Edit the Quantity Properties to suit your need then click Finish
Hope you find this information useful. Thank you for being a loyal JotForm customer!
- HPAAAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 04:06 PM
Great! Got it. Thanks!!