- amerasolutionsAsked on August 18, 2014 at 05:32 PM
Hello I am making a booking form where users can reserve and book a personal chauffer. Much like a limo service but we are a medical transportation solution. How is it possible to have a mathematical formula or even a price table where the total cost for the user will be based on our different prices? Such as they book a ride from Point A to Point B and the distance between both is 10 miles. And we charge a one time fee of $15 plus a fuel surcharge of $2 and .50 cents for every mile. How can I have the payment to total out to the selected route? The total will be $22 but thats because of the charge for each mile changes on each booking. How can we make this happen?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 07:50 PM
You need to have all your calculations first done and then pass the Total amount to a payment tool.
Check this user guide http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
Let me create a sample form. I'll get back to you quickly
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 08:11 PM
Please check this form http://www.jotform.me/form/42297203757459
Test by using 10 miles for the total distance.
The calculations I have setup is like this
Hope this help. Tell us your thought on this.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 05:12 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there.
- polishedcarzAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 11:34 PM
How did you get the one-time fee, fuel surcharge and every miles on the form above?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 12:40 AM