- OrangePassionAsked on September 02, 2011 at 12:53 AM
I would like to see the HTML text that I added to the form in the confirmation email that I receive; is that possible?
- allanftdAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 01:33 AM
Yes, this is possible. Just copy the text that you want to include in your confirmation email notification. Then open the Email Notification Wizard.
To open your email notification tempate editor, (1) click the Email Alerts button found in your toolbar's Setup & Embed tab. (2) Then click the notification that you want to edit.
(3) Paste the content of the HTML Text Editor in the appropriate area.
Then click the Finish button.
We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you need further help.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- OrangePassionAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 01:51 AM
Thanks for that!
One more related question: can this text be added to the submissions area of the website?
- allanftdAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 02:13 AM
You're welcome, I'm not quite sure what you meant by the follow up question. Do you want the text to be added in the Submissions page of your Jotform.com account? If so, you can add a Hidden field into your form and paste the text as the Default Value as shown below:
I hope I understood your concern correctly. Please let us know if you need further assistance.