- white_capAsked on August 19, 2014 at 01:26 PM
Is there a way to set an anchor link at the top of the form so they user can select to fill only a part of the form at the bottom? We have two types of requests that need to be in one form.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 19, 2014 at 04:03 PM
As I see your form, I understand that there are two sections that can be separated by request types viz., Print/Direct and Online. Please let me know if I misunderstood your question.
You can show/hide fields based on this condition using Conditions Wizard.
I request you to go through the guide Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic that provides detailed information on conditions that can be used. If you can provide more information about the form, we can assist you in setting up the conditions.
Please let us know if you are looking for something else. We are happy to assist you.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 19, 2014 at 04:19 PM
Please see the form http://www.jotform.com/form/42306259043954 and let us know if you are trying to achieve the same or similar. You can also clone this form to your account and make necessary modifications to the conditions as required.
Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.
- white_capAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 08:51 AMHello- we are not seeing our live forms. It appears your site is down. Please check.
504 Gateway Time-out
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 09:16 AM
The site was down temporarily but it's up and working now. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please check it again and let us know if the forms is still not viewable.