- Eura YusteAsked on September 02, 2011 at 10:52 AM
All of my customers cant send in their order forms because they cant see the SUBMIT BUTTON anywhere, but when i check it, its there~ Some said it is there but when they click it, it doesnt work! I need to get this fixed as soon as possible because they are having a hard time sending their order forms through my inbox in facebook~ Please answer ASAP! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 11:21 AM
Upon testing, the submit button displays and works perfectly find on my end. I even submitted a test entry to check if the button is functioning.
In your form's embed codes, change scrolling="no" to scrolling="auto"
<iframe scrolling="auto" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:925px; border:none;" src="//form.jotform.com/form/12390253241" allowtransparency="true">
Hope this helps. Let us know if the problem still persists. Ask your customer which browser they're using to fill up the form if it is still not working.
- akAnswered on September 22, 2011 at 12:46 PM
i added a form to my fb page....it was working fine.....now each time some one trys to submit i dont get any emails ....as i did before when i had tested the page....could it be due to the chnages in fb?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 22, 2011 at 04:02 PM
Can you try changing the email address for this form?
To change email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.
- AkAnswered on September 22, 2011 at 08:27 PM
Thanks for your help....
I got a few test's but 1 hour late.....and send another 2 tests and didnt get them at all that was to my yahoo id
as you suggested i changed the email to my other hotmail account....so far it seems to be working.....hope it stays that way
thanks once again
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 10:37 AM
It looks like yahoo banned us temporarily yesterday. It is now fully accepting all emails. You can go back to using yahoo. Thanks.