- ChristineAsked on August 20, 2014 at 12:08 AM
The email from jotform with the instructions to reset my password has not turned up in my email account. Help! I recently switched web hosts so my email was out for a week but all my contracts on in the system and I need them. Thank you
- jedcadornaAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 06:27 AM
Your question about password recovery has been answered in this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/418269-. Reply to that thread if you have other questions. Please avoid creating multiple threads with single topics so it would be easy for us to answer and provide solution and not to confuse the supporters which thread is currently worked on.
- Christine BezansonAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 05:39 PM
That thread takes me no where but the log in screen
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 07:08 PM
That thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/418269 was set to Private mode. That could be the reason you could not view it.
BUT can you please retry again? Click on this link https://www.jotform.com/answers/418269
If you are still not able to access that link, you should probably just reset your account Bezanson_Photography password.
Follow this steps to get a password reset to your account email Christine@#####photography.com
(noticed that I blurred the email since this message is in the public forum)
1. Go to JotForm login page https://www.jotform.com/login
2. Click on the "Forgot Password" link
3. Provide your email address where the reset email instruction will be sent.
Please inform us if issues are still not resolve.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 07:15 PM
I also have sent an email reset on your behalf. You should receive the email instruction.