- sandeepAsked on September 02, 2011 at 01:56 PM
on the premiem price plan or any of them for that matter is that 1000 submissions in total or per form i create?
- yasincoAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 02:06 PM
- allanftdAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 02:20 PM
Yes, yasinco is right. The total allowable submissions are all on a monthly basis, i.e. 1000 submissions per month per account.
Thanks yasinco, that was quick!
- cofiemarkAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 11:52 PM
So what if you don't get to exhust all the total allowable submissions in a particular month ??
what happens to the rest of the submissions left?? is it carried forward to the next month untill its all use up ??
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 03, 2011 at 12:58 AM
No, it does not get carried over on the next month, you simply restart back to zero and then marks a counter to go up to 1000.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.