- MissyCollinsAsked on August 20, 2014 at 08:53 AM
Is there any way a widget could be developed for that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Are you trying to use "ePad": http://www.epadlink.com/
Please confirm so that we can forward your request to our back end team.
We will wait for your response.
- Missy CollinsAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 02:17 PM
Yes That is exactly what I am talking about.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 03:52 PM
I submitted your feature request to our development team to see if this is something we may be able to implement. I cannot give you a time frame as to when this will be addressed but we will update this thread as soon as we know more about the feasibility of creating this widget. Thank you very much for your request.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 04:37 AM
We have a similar widget for Topaz Sigplus. We have opened a feature request about this as well.
- MissyCollinsAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Can you tell me if here has been any progress in creating a widget for the External Signature pad "EPad"?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Unfortunately, we have not received any update from our back team yet. I did check the feature request ticket status and found that one of our developer is already looking into this. Though we cannot provide an ETA on this but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update from our back end team.
- lombardoAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 01:43 PM
How is this coming along? I have an epad also and am willing to use it until we/you get the topaz widget working again.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 02:58 PM
The last comment on this request was as follows:
The only web-based integration I found with esign was a server deployment - http://www.esignemcee.com/technical-specs.php
They do not seem to have an API - only supported devices and PC plugins for Office documents
This does not appear to have changed since. We will likely not be able to release such a widget.