- charlene.harryAsked on August 20, 2014 at 09:12 AM
I am using the form to record delegates accepting a conference invitation, as part of the form I want them to upload their photo.
I am integrated with Google Drive so it is all going in a google spreadsheet and all submissions are recorded in individiual submission files in the Jotform folder.
Whenever everyone has responded is there a way to download all these images in one go rather than inidividually?
Previously I used Form Plus and all images automatically stored in one folder and then I could download that folder, but it seems with Jotforms each submission saves in the drive as its own folder named by submission date and time- is that a setting I can change?
Thanks very much
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to send all the uploads to one single folder of your integrated google drive. It will always send submission pdf and uploads to its own submission folder based on the integration setting.
Please be noted that with a little workaround it is possible to download all uploaded files together:
1. One option is to download all your submissions in an excel file and copy the path of all your uploads. Then you can add all these URLs in any download manager app like "DAP" which will download all the images one by one to your desktop.
2. Another option is to take advantage of our "File Downloader" app. Please be noted that to be able to use this app, you will have to install "Ruby" on the system.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 26, 2015 at 11:06 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/504030
- mmckenzieAnswered on June 04, 2015 at 10:03 AM
Tried both DAP and File Downloader app - I recommend DAP. You have to have a base knowledge of Ruby and the Command Line to use File Downloader, so it has a bit of a barrier to entry. Especially difficult when you run into a error. With DAP - simply go to the DAP website, download, execute file, open program, click "Add" and then "Add more URL" and copy and paste the column of file names from an excel spreadsheet exported from the form and then "OK".
Worked for me!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 04, 2015 at 11:45 AM
Thank you, @mmckenzie, for the additional and helpful input. We appreciate it so much.