- jonmpAsked on August 20, 2014 at 09:31 AM
I would like the time/date used to tag the entries to be in my local time zone. Also have a choice of date format e.g. dd/mm/yyyy) rather than the American order.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Submission date/time is actually based on your account's time zone settings.
Here are the steps to change:
1. Login to your account.
2. Click on the person looking icon and then click on "Account"
3. In the account page, click on the "Settings" menu and then click on "edit" button:
4. Now you can select your timezone from the dropdown:
Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with and we will be happy to do so.
Thank you using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 08:43 PM
I created a separate post on your next question here http://www.jotform.com/answers/418741
We will respond to you there.