- Quinn LongbothumAsked on August 20, 2014 at 03:55 PM
The form submission for all of my forms are not acting correctly.
I have been getting frustrated messages from my customers b/c errors show when trying to submit the Form and also b/c I did not receive the alert and so the process fell on my end.
These forms are critical to my role at the company please advise ASAP - a phone call is preferred. 415-531-6981 cell
When I log into Jotform.com I see the submissions are there but there are multiple of the same submission b/c the customer is getting error messages. And I did not receive any notification that a form was submitted.
I have attached a screen shot of the most recent case this week.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 05:42 PM
The error OAuth2 token error is caused by expired tokens of Google Integration.
To fix the problem please follow this steps in the form builder..
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab
2. Click on the "integrations" icon
3. Select your GoogleSpreadsheet integration, then remove it.
4. Follow this guide in order to re-integrate your form with Google spreadsheet
Hope this help. Inform us if issue persist.
- ckolinAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 05:51 PMI am unable to follow "this guide" [image: Inline image 2]
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 06:59 PM
The image in your message did not get through. You can just use the Insert/edit image tool to upload and include pictures/images in your messages. See the screenshot below
As for the Google Spreadsheet Integration guide, please retry again by clicking on this link
Please tell us if still not fixed.