What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Is there a way to upload a photo FROM Dropbox to my form using an iPad?Asked by staynerm on August 20, 2014 at 05:33 PM
I have a user who stores all of his photos in Dropbox. He wants to be able to upload his photos to my form FROM Dropbox using his iPad. I tried using the Photo widget, but that is limited to the Photo Roll.
Use Ink File Picker (IFP) widget and enable Dropbox upload. Your form users can easily browse files by logging into Dropbox within the File Picker window.
1. Ink File Picker is on Widgets Section, just drag it to your form.
2. IFP requires API Key so you must have Ink File Picker account. After logging into your IFP account, copy your API Key.
3. Paste the IFP API Key on the IFP Integration Wizard.
4. Select which services you want to include on the IFP Integrations e.g. Dropbox, Facebook. These are the services you want your users to allow browsing their files.
5. Click Next to complete the setup.
As a result, when you click on the file upload button on the live form, a modal window would open and you will be able to see the services you have check on the list.
If you have further questions, let us know here.