- sunitavAsked on August 20, 2014 at 05:39 PM
We are planning to use jotform on our register and contact page at h2o-summit.com.
I'm noticing for visiting the site h2o-summit.com with a cleared cache, the form doesn't appear. Currently the site is https:// managed by Wordpress on GoDaddy hosting and the secure form is embedded.
It is only shows the form ifl I allow unsecure scripts to display (Doing this by click the shield icon in URL on chrome or firefox and allowing to stop blocking the script).
How do I get this form to not block.
Other things I've tried:
1. Embed standard (non-secure version) of the form
2. Embed secure version of the form
3. Install the Jotform plugin to embed the form that way
How it looks in firefox (no form)
How it looks in chrome (no form)
Form appears after the unsafe script is unblockedPage URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 07:22 PM
Your form is currently embedded as non-HTTPS, please re-embed it using its secure version. (https://secure). You can use the following embed code.
Another reason is due to the non-secure submit button image on your form. You can check it when you open your browser console.
Anyway, I have now fixed this for you by turning it into a secure image URL.
Your browser should now establish a secure connection.
Hope this helps!
- sunitavAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 09:08 AM
This helps a ton. Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 11:10 AM
On behalf of my colleague you are very welcome. Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!