- florencejhillAsked on August 21, 2014 at 10:01 AM
hi there, i have upgraded my paypal account to paypal pro (to make it easier for customers without a paypal account).
What is the easiest for for me to change the payment on my jotforms from paypal standard to paypal pro?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 12:15 PM
The only way to replace your PayPal payment question with a PayPal pro is by deleting the existing payment question from form and add the PayPal pro.
Please be noted that deleting a payment field will also delete the associated submission data. Have you embedded this form in your web page? Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Clone your existing form in your account. Check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
2. Delete the PayPal field from the cloned form.
3. Add the PayPal pro payment question in your form.
4. Grab the embed code of the cloned form and replace the embed code you have in your web page.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you are using your form's direct URL and do not want to work with cloned form.