- nablerAsked on August 21, 2014 at 12:23 PM
I have created 4 forms. My primary key is customer ID across all forms. I need a workflow to be designed.
For eg: When the customer details form is filled, there needs to be an alert send to operations team to fill in Operations Details Form. Similarly when customer details form is filled there needs to be an alert to fill billing details form.Also I need to assign other logics. How do I go about doing the same?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 01:58 PM
Let us know if you want to pass submitted data from the first to the second form. For example, pass data from Customer Details form to Operations Details form. If this is what you are trying to achieve then this is possible by using URL Prepopulation. For example, check these threads:
If you simply need to send an alert that contains the specific form to be filled by each team, then you can add the link to the notification email. For example:
1. You will create a notification email to the Customer Details Form
2. You have to include the Operations Details form URL to the notification email of the Customer Details Form
3. Add the Operation Team's Email as the recipient of the Customer Details Form email settings.
I have moved your second question about the conditional logic here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/419024.