- ronwirelandAsked on September 03, 2011 at 08:48 AM
Good day, just found out about your site and I am looking to embed a few forms in an Adobe Muse created site I am working on.
The form will be on a full page backround of sea/horizon and the rest of the site has either transparent bacround or white that has had the opacity reduced to 50%
I would appreciate any help here.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 03, 2011 at 09:04 AM
It is possible to set the form's background to transparent:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on Setup & Embed tab
3. Select Preferences, in the Preferences window select the Form Style tab
Then type the word transparent in the background option and click Close Settings:
Hope this helps.
- ronwirelandAnswered on September 04, 2011 at 05:03 AM
Thank you that works very nicely
- brx250Answered on September 04, 2011 at 05:26 AM
We're glad to help you solve your issues. If you do need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again.
Thank you for using JotForm.
Albert | Jot Form Support