- psb123Asked on August 21, 2014 at 03:43 PM
We purchased a Jotform download 2 weeks ago and installed it on a server that meets all Jotform requirements. Jotform is running and we can create forms with it.
However we attempted to use the newly installed server's "New Form -> Import Form -> From a Webpage" to get the existing www.jotform.com form and were unsuccessful ("No form found on the page. Please check the source code you provided".)
Which web page should we point to for importing our forms? or is there a procedure we should follow?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 04:49 PM
Thank you for using Jotform!
Since this is about a Jotform App related question (Jotform License Version), only our developers can help you with this. You can get in contact with them on this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have also raised your question here to our higher ups. They will be in touch with you once they're available.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 10:34 PM
Per Elton's comment, let's make this the primary thread for addressing this issue. If need-be, our developers may utilize the support email.
As for importing forms from external sources, that is the correct URL to use: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42166495677973. It's possible it only works when it's the same system. I haven't set up a separate JotForm server before. Have you tried:
- importing/cloning a form from your system to your system
- importing/cloning a form from your system, to ours- www.jotform.com
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 22, 2014 at 04:47 AM
Scott, I will email you the sql file that can be loaded to copy your psb123 account to your own installation.