- Wild_ElementsAsked on August 22, 2014 at 07:29 AM
We have some fudning and would like to pay for a year of jotform in advance.
This needs to be done before the end of august. Please could you confirm this is possible and then advice me on how?
We can pay by paypal, but will be a different paypal account than now.
Many thanks, Resi
- jedcadornaAnswered on August 22, 2014 at 09:04 AM
Yes you can pay a year subscription with Jotform but you have to end your current subscription and I would suggest that you cancel your existing subscription with paypal to avoid duplicate charges.
Here's how you cancel your subscription on PayPal.
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
Please use this link and choose annual subscription http://sites.fastspring.com/interlogy/product/jotforpremium?referrer=Wild_Elements. This would still allow you to use paypal when paying your subscription.