- sheribarkerAsked on September 03, 2011 at 02:05 PM
I need to give control over the account or at least the form I created to someone else.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 03, 2011 at 10:15 PM
Both of your request are possible, if you decide to change the username let us know
the new username and we can change it for you.
You may copy a form to another JotForm account using the import feature.
To do this:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Log into your target account
3. Click on "New Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click Continue and your form should be cloned.
Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.