- MattAsked on September 04, 2011 at 02:34 AM
Can I enter an API somewhere?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2011 at 04:59 AM
By integrating, do you mean passing submitted details from JotForm to your MailChimp mailing list? If yes, well, unfortunately we do not have that yet. MailChimp integration is something that gets asked pretty often and I believe it is already added to our development team's to do.
However, we cannot give specific dates as to when this will be rolled out as we're not even sure if they're already working on it. We will let you know if and when it gets completed.
If you need instructions on how to insert a link to your JotForm forms in your MailChimp newsletters, please click here.
Hope I was able to answer your questions. Let us know if there's anything else you need assistance with. Thank you for using JotForm!
- laurawhiteritchieAnswered on September 10, 2011 at 02:40 AM
I came here looking for the same thing. Then I went to MailChimp to see if I could do it from there. And you can. Two options:
1. Charge for subscriptions to that mailing list. It''s an option under "settings" for each list. You need an Amazon payments acct to do this. Once they're signed up, put the JotForm on the Thank You or Welcome page.
2. If you use Paypal to take payments on your JotForm...which you can do REALLY easily. You can use setup the Paypal plugin in MailChimp. That way, whenever someone buys from you, they get added to a specific list (like "customers"). The instructions for how to do this are here:http://blog.mailchimp.com/paypal-add-on-for-mailchimp/
Neither of these are exactly what I needed, but I do hope that helps someone!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 10, 2011 at 06:46 AM
That is most thoughtful and charitable of you, Laura. I'm sure that more than a few of our 500,000 plus users will find your reply useful.
Thanks very much.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:20 PM
We are happy to announce that we have finally released integration with MailChimp:
You can now send email newslletters to the people who filled your forms. The integration will work with your existing submissions. So, you can connect and start sending newsletters right away.