- gyangtingAsked on August 24, 2014 at 05:32 AM
I need to add type="number" to credit card and ccv field so that the number keyboard comes up automatically on smartphones.
How can I do that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 24, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the field type with in the form editor.
I did check the payment fields and it seems when you access your form from mobile device, it does not display the number key pad but the "Security Code" field does show the number key pad.
I am sending a feature request to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 03:12 PM
This is now fixed. Thank you for reporting.
- gyangtingAnswered on September 03, 2014 at 03:02 PM
Thanks Guys! Appreciate.
- JformsAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 12:24 PM
Will there be an update to where all tex box inputs can be altered to be "number" instead of dealing with form validation or will I need to use something other than a text box? I'm creating a form where all inputs are numeric and it would be easier if the proper keyboard comes up on mobile/tablets.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 01:28 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/509065